1. 2014 Forest Hills Drive | J.Cole’s song “Workout” made it into one of my playlists back in 2013 and prompted many bolstering hot NYC summer afternoons spent jammin’, singing the lyrics with so much enthusiasm, you’d think I was the one stuck in a very complicated FWB relationship. Recently, my brother exposed me to his newer stuff and I gave J.Cole’s latest album a spin (JK, I streamed it from Spotify but still) – I’ve been obsessed since. The hooks. The beats. Middle school crush clichés that would make Drake proud. What more could a gal want?
2. Vedere Rose Quartz Coasters | I don’t use coasters but I miiiiiight if they all looked like these.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Avery Crossbody | I’m reeeeally into this marble trend poppin’ up on accessories lately. Rebecca Minkoff’s introduction of it into her famous crossbody collection has caught both my eye and my expensive-accesory-lovin’-heart. Grandma (my own or anyone else’s), if you’re reading this, I would not be mad to receive this as a birthday gift. (On March 9th.) (My birthday.) (Next Month.)
4. Quay | These sharply-structured sunglasses are being made increasingly popular by Quay’s collaboration with my favorite Little Liar and tons of other celebrities I’d love to join for moody, sunglass-wearing LA brunches together. (I’d actually be okay with just sitting in LA by myself on a bench, I really just want to be where the sun still exists.)
5. Ella Cerón | Speaking of people I’d order gluten-free mineral-hydrated french toast with, I recently stumbled upon Ella Cerón’s Twitter timeline and she’s become one of my favorite people to follow on social media. From her professional vocation as Social Media Queen for The Cut to quipping out life truths on Twitter and staying Jenny-from-the-Block real on her blog – this lady is reachin’ the masses and doin’ it in true Kanye style. Check it.