Every once in a while, for no particular reason at all other than perhaps the tide of the water or the alignment of the stars, my body refuses to produce the serotonin it requires to will it to sleep. Tonight was one of those nights. This is a list of things I did instead.
– Brain dumped a few ideas I’ve been meaning to write about (and I say that in the same way I say I’ve been meaning to floss)
– Organized my photo files (read: looked through 700 images completely unwilling to delete any of them because what if I want to create a photobook someday)
– Deleted Snapchat because enough tyranny
– Thought I lost my memories, realized they’re on Snapchat servers (my photobook dreams are safe), accepted they own my life
– Wondered what cold climate I could travel to this year so I’d have a reason to wear a beret
– Reconsidered if I could pull of said beret
– Determined to try anyway
Overall, it was a productive evening.